- Authors: Jonathan deHaan
- Reviewed by: Bárbara Galván, D.M. Jones, James York.
- Volume and page numbers: 4 (p. 14 – 30)
- Date of publication: 2022/05/11
- Keywords: Game Terakoya, Learning by design, Materials, Mediation, Methods, One page poster, Pedagogy of Multiliteracies, Simple enough yet?, Teaching in action, Worksheet
- Cite: deHaan, J. (2022). Teaching language and literacy (or anything) with games (or anything): A good way (The pedagogy of multiliteracies) simplified here for teachers and students. Ludic Language Pedagogy, 4, 14-30. https://doi.org/10.55853/llp_v4Pg2
- What is this? Definitely read this roadmap:
- Page 16: A super simple one page overview of PedML
- Page 18: Top 10 Reasons why PedML is a good method
- Page 21-22: Two examples of PedML in action (simple→complex)
- Page 23: a Simple worksheet to help your students do PedML
- Pages 24-30: More teaching stuff, if you’re interested. If you are not interested right now, that’s cool. You’ll be back. ;)
- Why did you make it? To make PedML easy to understand + implement.
- Who is it for? For as many people as possible to try PedML